Thursday, July 07, 2005

Bizarre Questionnaire

What do we do when we have to sit in office all day & have nothing to do (being efficient has a few side-effects too) -- we take a random quiz! I saw this craziness at fun-da-mental's blog. I'm tagging Vivek, Seema, Himanshu & Prachi. Com'on fellas, take the quiz!

Three names I go by:
Jaat (with variations like Jaatboy, Jaatman, Jaat-puttar etcetra, etcetra), Chotu, Varun.

Three screen names I would like to have:
When I was a child, Vikram fascinated me. Ranjeet is good. I also liked Virendra in Chandrakanta times.

Three physical things I like about myself:
Ummmm .. now we are being naughty! I like index finger of my left hand; it has the most good-looking nail. I like my eyes; they look black but if someone gets like real close, they are actually dark brown. I like the veins running at the back of my palm; sometimes they just get pumped up and really bulge out. It keeps me in the delusion that I have almost fit body.

Three physical things I don't like about myself:
I abso-***king-lutely hate my hair! I want to keep them real short, but then they stand up and every single one of them takes it's own way. I hate the fact that my arms look thin in front my my torso. I don't really hate it, but my head is little bit bigger than others'. No worries, but my helmet looks very funny.

Three parts of your heritage:
Hmmm .. I like chapatti (and not pizza), I part my hair at left (no monkey business with hair at all) & I prefer hand-water-combo (and not toilet paper).

Three things that scare me:
Underachievement, misunderstandings and trucks & buses.

Three of my everyday essentials:
Coffee, Blog-surfing & Takeshi's Castle.

Three things I badly want to do before I die:
Smash an acoustic guitar on the floor, Sky-dive & bungee-jump over Niagara.

Three careers I'm considering:
Big shot I-Banker, CEO of my company & restaurant reviewer.

Three places I want to go:
Egypt, Australia & South Africa.

Two truths and a lie (in no particular order):
I wear an artificial tooth all the time.
A barber cut my left ear while giving a hair-cut, when I was a small kid.
I've one shirt button stuck up my nose, bachpan ki galtiyan.

2 comments:

Jeet said...

Cool man. :)

Pankaj Jain said...

Rocking man.
"shirt button up my ...". I pre-read it wrongly :)).