Thursday, April 06, 2006

The DNA Article.

Regulars here would remember that I talked about DNA publishing my photos, in my IIM Calcutta interview. Actually, their editor had contacted me asking for some photos and some inputs on the changing face of Jaipur. Apparently, he got to my blog via Google. So, I provided him with some photos & a write up. I was under the impression that they are interested mainly in the photos.

The article was published on Friday, March 3 (Page 14, DNA Mumbai), but I got hold of the article just now. As it came out, they have published just one of my images, but have given my write up an entire column. Excelente! Here's the article -


Here's the entire page -
Free Image Hosting at www.ImageShack.us

7 comments:

The elderly camel said...

congratulations varun! I like their layout, and your snap blends beautifully with it.

Jeet said...

Je to bada wala crack hai majaraj.. :p

yeh samrat yantra ka photu tumne kheencha kya?

RJ said...

this is cool or what!
sahi crack :)

Varun Singh said...

Thanks bhai log.
Jeet bhai ye jajantram-mamantram ki fotu maine hi li hai.

Namit said...

Jat bhai congrats!! Gazab kar rahe ho. Ab jaldi se world famous ho jao phir ham tumhari aur Pode ki jharne wali snap papparazzi ko bech kar paise kamayenge.

Varun Singh said...

Thanku-waad nammo bhai! Pehle yam-bee-yeah ho lete hain, world take over uske baad ;-)

Wo fotu aur saare negatives mere hawale kar do :-D

nupur said...

awesome! :-)