Thursday, April 07, 2005

A View To Kill

Yup, this bond flick was perhaps the biggest bore (actually it was A View To A Kill; I got it muddled up!). Still, I thought this was perfect title for my Photoblog! Short of smart ideas, I am currently using Google's tools (Picassa + Hello + Blogger) to maintain the photoblog.

Currently, I've put up the pictures from my recent trip to Pune & Mumbai. Next I'll be uploading some pictures from my last Goa trip, in December '04. I'll keep uploading latest stuff there, unless Jha stops to lend me his superb Canon Powershot S1 IS. I'm not much of a photographer, but I'm very much interested in learning the art. With all the luck, I might get better & pull up some real stunners. Till then please bear with my experiments and keep visiting the photoblog. Please to put in some comments too.


(One of my favorites)

No comments: