Friday, November 25, 2005

Mama, I'm coming home.

Mother's Lap
(Incidently, this is my entry at this week's Photofriday contest)

Now that CAT's done and done decent enough, I'm going to visit my parents in Jaipur. I'm leaving Bangalore tomorrow (Saturday) and shall be back on 6th night after attending Pradeep's marriage in Jodhpur. The trip also includes one afternoon in Mumbai, hopefully my friends there will find time to catch up.

Its a short trip as it is, so I don't intend to access net during my stay there. Anyway, I don't think I'll get time - I'll have to meet our relatives, attend marriages and all. Hopefully it won't be too chilly there. I'm told the winter has just arrived, so it should be sooper! One more thing I'm hoping I'll get time for is photography. As many would be able to guess, Rajasthan is quite a "photogenic" place, hoping to catch some of the colors in my camera.

Chalo then,
tata,
- Varun

7 comments:

Anonymous said...

wishing you a good trip..oh man how badly i miss rajasthan.

The elderly camel said...

Coincidence again! Me from jaipur too :)

Raj said...

Have a grat time at home and bring back some cool pictures for all of us.

Anonymous said...

Best of Luc for your CAT results!
-Ravi

RS said...

Oh no wonder you're not online. Okay, have a great time, and see you soon!

Anonymous said...

hi nice to see ur blog spot and its even very nice too see that ur JAT...and that too intelect...hehehe

can contact me at gunjan1983@gmail.com

chutki said...

arre Jat boy!shuru hogaya blog pe bhi aapki pseudo-matrimony?Ur blog n Orkut seem 2 be heading the same way.U r JAT, that too intelect, that too 1982 born.Iam also Jat.Contact me at lkhfj@gmail.com :-p Ye hui na baat!