Wednesday, November 09, 2005

Some Google Giri.

I don't exactly remember when I first found out about Google. Life has never been the same since then! Ego surfing became a fad; insignificant nonsensical webpages with ones names were indexed and used to pamper egos. I am not much into it tho', tried it sometime back - there just aren't many distinguished "Varun Singh"s out there. Then Raj published this tag thing on his blog - I need... So I'm posting some similar stuff here.

Varun Wants -

  • Varun wants to increase the salaries by 20% per year which is desirable, ...
    (Bull's Eye!)
  • Varun wants to work out details and expenditure plans for a community self ...
    (Money is life, rest is mere details)
  • varun wants to know y did Mp deal with Arjun.
    (OK, I'm all ears. Mp you come first. Arjun you're next.)
  • Varun wants the customers to stick to paranthas even for desserts.
    (Show me the desserts first)
  • Varun wants to emphasize that South Asian candidates are getting smarter and gaining momentum.
    (Yaay! Paheli for Oscars ;-)
Varun Needs -
  • Varun needs more than Varde's "exceptional" coaching.
    (Sona-Chandi Chavyanprash!)
  • If Varun needs it reopened he can re-open it ;)
    (Quite an offer, I'm honored!)
  • Varun needs college money :)
    (You're my mate!)
  • Varun needs highly scientific training to fulfil his dream of a medal in the Asiad.
    (Or just Sona-Chandi Chavyanprash)
  • Varun needs to shoot himself now! :D
    (@%$@%!%^$!@$!&%@!%^#$)

Varun Likes -
  • varun likes to rock
    (Ah.. those were the times)
  • Varun likes music and is good at roller-skating too..
    (Yup I'm just brilliant at liking roller-skating)
  • varun likes me? ...
    (Show me the booty and I might!)
  • varun likes Running around naked
    (:-o But then its a little too chilly nowadays for that)
  • Varun likes Ron Weasley
    (Objection meeeelaaaaaard!)
Then there is Montage-a-google. It uses Google's image search to generate a large gridded montage of images based on keywords. This is what it generated for me (nothing *interesting*) -

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

filmi friday aan de jaat!

Anonymous said...

that was certainly something fun to do!