Saturday, February 04, 2006

Happy Birthday to me!

c28b[1]

Yaay! Another winter, another year .. tippity-tappity tam-tam. Life's been good. Thanks to Rahul, Jha & Nilesh bhai for the Flickr Pro Account they bought for me. For one year from now I can enjoy all their services. After that, another birthday comes (one official birthday comes in-between too ;-) .

About the pic, that's me. On my second birthday (when I got 1 year old. Is it the first or the second birthday?). Yeah man, I was *very* plump back then. You know, you eat & you sleep - its very hard to not gather some extra grams :-)

8 comments:

RJ said...

Happy Birthday!

nupur said...

Janam din ki shubh kaamnayein :-)

- said...
This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.
- said...

Happpppyyyy Birthday! Hope you have a Fabulous flick(r)ing year ahead :)

Anonymous said...

Happy Birthday Jaat!
Nice pic, reminds me of stewie griffin :)

Raj said...

Belated happy birthday!!

you are quite plump in the pic. And angry.

Congrats on the flickr pro acct!!

Varun Singh said...

Thanks all!

@Raj: happens yaar. Imagine everyone at the party pinching your cheeks. Anyone would get angry and throw things (balloons) on them ;-)

Anonymous said...

Happy Birthday dude!