Monday, February 27, 2006

Hi-Five!

(Chatting in office during working hours. Typical day at office)

s.t: ok tell me this...
if u were to see 5 countries(india excluded) and then never get to see anything else, which countries wud these be?
Varun: egypt
south africa
new zealand
russia
aaaaand.....
brazil
Varun: you?
s.t: italy
french polynesian islands...
cambodia ... angkor wat in particular
peru
and the 4th place am not sure....btwn egypt and greece..
Varun: 5th?
s.t: most likely wud be greece
Looks like a tag to me! I tag Pankaj Jain, Himanshu, Vivek Kumar, Raj & Reshma.

5 comments:

Raj said...

Thanks!! Its been a while since I wrote a post. This will help me :D

RS said...

ST has interesting places to visit!

Varun Singh said...

@Reshma: Peru?! Nothing but black-assed lemurs there! :-)

@Abhinav: Too monotonous buddy!

RS said...

Peru is full of llamas, not lemurs. Get your fauna knowledge upgraded Jat!

Varun Singh said...

Orange assed Llamas! How interesting! yuck-thooo