Tuesday, May 16, 2006

First week of Photophilic


Wednesday, May 10, 2006

Thursday, May 11, 2006

Friday, May 12, 2006

Saturday, May 13, 2006

Sunday, May 14, 2006

Monday, May 15, 2006

Tuesday, May 16, 2006
My new photoblog, Photophilic, is now one week old. The first week has been quite satisfactory one for me. I got Jha to comment twice, without taking him at gunpoint :-) Though he still have to comment on his own pic, two comments within a week is *huge* success!

I'm trying best to maintain the quality there. Last week I posted some pictures from our recent Ooty trip, some from the Goa trip at the new year's. This week I'm concentrating on portraits. Jha's stunning "Vijay Dinanath Chauhan" pose has already captured the fancy of many. No wonder that picture tops the number-of-comments chart with 12 comments so far :-)

Please take a tour. If you like the stuff, you can always subscribe to the RSS feed, or bookmark it. Keep visiting & commenting on the pictures. Also, please spread the word among your friends and all :-)

Chalo fir,
- Varun

No comments: