Wednesday, May 10, 2006

Photophilic

I have designed a template for the new photoblog. Please have a look at Photophilic. Suggestions are most welcome. I have yet to put this into "production" mode, but I'm more or less pleased with the look & all.

And oh, I wanted to name it "Pixellaneous" but sadly that one's taken. "Photophilic" though was my second choice, looks cool to me. Suggestions for the name are also requested.

Update: With everything else, now Photophilic has the functionality implemented to display the image EXIF information when mouse hovers over the image. Just check out the first image by hovering over it. Is that cool or is that cool? B-)

4 comments:

Vivek Kumar said...

Damn good template.. one wonders if one can get a copy ;-)

PS: Yes, I will change my photo in the profile.. but it only appears in the comments which are photo-enabled. Have removed it from my blog long back!

Jeet said...

Kaafi 'clean' template hai :-) aur photo phillic naam bhi accha hai.. espressophilia se inspire hue ya generally philia use kar liya !!

Can you make the photos 'larger'?

Varun Singh said...

Большое спасибо Vivek. Need a copy? We've a promotional offer ;-)

Jeet bhai.. mujhe to Pixellaneous chahiye tha.. dono maine hi soche the. Photos to chahe jis size ki daalo, koi problem nakko. Abhi I'm researching to find the most appropriate size.

Varun Singh said...

@Dexter, I wanted it to be plain. Put the emphasis on the image and not clutter it with links and all.

Kya daalu waise aur?