Thursday, September 01, 2005

Interesting Questions!

Questions aren't interesting, their answers are, rather, a question is only as interesting as it's answer. It's in my habit to keep tossing some interesting questions (by which I mean that I expect interesting answers). I don't get interesting answers all the time though. No worries, I shall keep trying. Here I go,

Q. Choose between ticket to U.S.Open final or ticket to 5th Test of Ashes.
Nilesh & Jha chose U.S.Open. I want to go to the Ashes test. I'll get 5 days time to spend in that electrifying atmosphere! I pray to God that Aussies thrash some Pommie @ss this time!

Q. If you *have* to drop three players out of current Aussie team, who would they be?
Jha deemed the question invalid as it doesn't have the names of replacements.

Q. Out of 4 Grand Slams, i.e. French Open, Wimbledon, U.S.Open & Australian Open, which one would you attend, if given a choice?
Jha would attend Wimbledon. He further added he can't bear the heat in Australia during Australian Open (!!).

Q. Play TT for career or Tennis?
Jha put his finger on Tennis. It needs more athleticism. I chose TT for the same reason :).

Q. If given a chance to watch a tennis match, choose between 1) Federer-Roddick, 2) Federer-Nadal & 3) Roddick-Nadal.
Jha wants Federer-Roddick. I want Federer-Nadal.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

My answers are as follows:

A1. Ashes test..though I wud want England to win the final test and keep the trophy..they are the more deserving ones this time.

A2. Same as Jha..dont keep track of the Aussie substitute players.

A3.Wimbledon...just to see how "propah" it is, the immaculately kept lawns, and of course to savour strawberries and cream (with some ice cream)! :)

A4. Tennis...it brings in much more money

A5. Neither...most of the times whenever there is Federer playing..the other guy is just playing for the second spot.
Would however like to see Hewitt and Nadal play..both of them run down each ball as though their life dependend on it..such commitment !

Pankaj Jain said...

Ashes it shud be. Wimbeldon has the charishma.
and yeah the contrasting choices of u and jha as always.;)