Friday, September 23, 2005

A matter of few words.

Another fad is picking up in the blogger community - 55 words' story! Noticed this phenomena at Anurag's blog first. Neat idea, tough execution! Didn't stop me from trying though :). Here goes,

He felt alone; wet and cold, out in the streets. He had stories to tell, jokes to crack, thoughts to share, but he had no one to listen to him. He was left stranded amidst the fellow humans, still far from humanity. He was wretched. Oh, how badly he missed his mobile!
I'm passing the baton to some definitely better equipped story tellers. Reshma, Vivek, Pankaj - Please to follow up with a similar post on your blog.

2 comments:

RS said...

Someone else tagged me on this as well. I think it's time I got down to it.

Anurag said...

So true! People are so attached to their mobile phones. It's sickening sometimes.

There was a period of one year when I didn't own a mobile, a landline or cable TV. Man, I felt free!!!