Tuesday, September 06, 2005

Anchoring.

This blog was aimless, just as me, till now. Not anymore! Vivek suggested I should write some sort of a humor column on my blog, just like this & this one, regularly (every Monday or so). Nice suggestion, I said. And then I thought, getting regular is neat. So, I've decided to have three regular weekly features on this blog, namely Monday Mania, The Middle Stump & Filmi Friday. Monday Mania would be a humor post, as per the noble suggestion from a noble man. Middle Stump would deal with cricket. I plan to publish it on Wednesdays, i.e. in the middle of a week. So, it's kind of pun in there! Filmi Friday, as suggested by the name, will get published on Fridays and would cover my comments on films.

These three cover up almost three quarters of what interests me. Anyway, this blog is not going to be restrained to just these theme posts. Right now I'm excited about this stuff, but I'm not sure if I can post these column every week. That's perhaps too much to expect, I'm gonna try though.

This thing should get kicked off this Wednesday with The Middle Stump. Someone's gonna watch tomorrow's match closely ;-).

2 comments:

Satyajit said...

Good going!! u planning to watch movie every friday? or will it be reviews of the oldies/old releases?

Varun Singh said...

Not necessarily reviews, but comments on the movies watched during the last week and general movie scene.