Tuesday, January 24, 2006

The new iPod Shuffle

My iPod Shuffle!

This Saturday I went to The Oberoi to collect the iPod Shuffle my essay won at the contest held by the Tuck School of Business. Its a tiny thing; I expected it to be a little bigger, but I was pleasently surprized. I'm loving it! I can dump about 100 songs into it and its battery is supposed to last for about 12 hours. It adds something to the life I was missing for long - the background music. Its foreground music rather, who would prefer traffic's ruckus over Sukhbir's music? Now I want big sunglasses, just like Sukhbir's and a boom-box! And global wireless LAN. And a DSLR. And a studio with all cool lighting equipments. Never ending list, eh?

Ah, about the image. It reminds me of the dialogue from Iqbal between Naseeruddin Shah & Girish Karnad, where Shah tells Karnad - "Main aapse, apne baap se aur har us shaksh se jo mera bhala chahta hai, bahut dino se ek baat kehna chahta tha ... go to hell!". Best dialogue of the movie (umm.. the main character was a deaf-mute guy ;-). *sigh* Only if I wasn't looking that constipated.

3 comments:

Raj said...

You do look in need of going to the loo :)

And using the innocent ipod for giving the finger, not cool :P

Sorry for not conratulating you on getting an ipod. I was too jealous.

Anonymous said...

Now that u mention it..You do look constipated..Now all that is required for u to do is sing "Aati nahi..aati nahi..paas hai magar !! Sigh !!" - Sanjay Kapur style!!

Vivek Kumar said...

Looking at your favourite dialogue, I am guessing I shouldn't have sent the URL of your blog to Uncle a couple of days ago ;-)

Congrats, once again!